Our team of language, translation and digital marketing experts can use their skills and knowledge to provide your company with comprehensive localisation services. What’s more, we can make language work for you to effectively communicate your key messages with your core audiences.
What is localisation?
Localisation (which is also sometimes known as l10n), involves adapting the language and content on your website, marketing materials and products to make them accessible and natural to customers across your targeted regions.
If we take your website as an example, this can include taking steps like:
- Modifying images.
- Removing specific content related to individual cultures.
- Content and copy translation.
- Removing confusing or misleading local idioms.
- Removing content that isn’t relevant to a particular audience or nationality.
The benefits of localisation for businesses
A successful localisation strategy and rollout won’t just help you access your core markets, it can also potentially bring your business a number of other benefits, such as:
- Easier expansion into new local markets.
- Easier expansion into new international markets.
- Time saving on the production and design of new marketing strategies.
- The opportunity to sell more products to more people.
- The opportunity to provide better services and increase customer satisfaction levels.
- Wider recognition and appreciation of your brand.
Our localisation services: in focus
Here at Ultimate Languages, we’re proud to provide an array of localisation services that support companies across varying sectors. Specifically, we can assist you by creating an agile localisation strategy for you within the following areas:
Request A Call Back
"*" indicates required fields
Want to know more about localisation (l10n)?
A localisation strategy is key to help your business reach new audiences locally and globally. If this sounds interesting to you, be sure to contact our team today and we can tell you more.
Localisation can allow you to access more markets
A solid localisation strategy could be the key to help your business reach new audiences on both a local and international level. If this sounds interesting to you, be sure to contact our team today and we can tell you more.
Fine tune your website, app and SEO strategy
Make language work better for your business’s digital presence by making sure the words you use are properly showcasing your products or services to your target audiences. Find out more by contacting our experts.