Work with us: Freelance Translators Recruitment
We are always looking to partner with new freelance suppliers to help us deliver our company mission and achieve our values.
We pride ourselves on looking after our freelancers, and work closely with industry associations such as the Institute of Translating and Interpreting (ITI), European Language Industry Association (elia) and American Translators Association (ATA) to source the best of the best.
In line with ISO17100, we require our translators, revisers, reviewers and proof-readers to provide evidence that demonstrates that they can meet at least one of the following criteria:
- a recognised graduate qualification in translation from an institution of higher education;
- a recognised graduate qualification in any other field from an institution of higher education plus two years of full-time professional experience in translating;
- five years of full-time professional experience in translating.
If you provide any of the following services and would like to work with Ultimate Languages, then please contact us at the following address email@example.com
- Revision, Review &/or Proofreading
- Desktop Publishing
- Subtitling &/or Voiceover
- Localisation Engineering
You can also find Ultimate Languages on ProZ.com